This isn’t about traveling rather it’s about what traveling will teach you. I’ve been taught that the world have lots of magic, love, goodness , fear and evil.As good and magical as life may be, It can be too hard too. How to cope with that? I am not an expert to tell but here’s what I’ve come to learn so far.First: Love yourself ! which always comes along with knowing how to protect yourself from what may or lets say would definitely hurt you or disappoint you or make you miserable. You should learn to love yourself first and be happy all by yourself so you won’t wait for someone to shine up the dark roads of your soul or make your life a better place, your own happiness is your responsibility not anyone else’s.To do that, this might help:
- Be Happy and this starts by figuring out what makes you happy.
- ENJOY ! Take yourself out on dates frequently and learn to enjoy your company.
- Travel .. Travel .. Travel , it’s one of the best ways of self discovery.
- Know your worth because this will help you not settle for less than what you deserve
- Get to know your inner self , for that you can try meditation it really helps !
- Quit complaining. Don’t be like a howling dog, always howling and never doing anything. Stop complaining about your problems and work on them instead
- Live more consciously each day. Stop sleepwalking through life. Your life is something to be experienced, not coasted through.
- Create your bucket list, i.e. things to do before you die. Then, get out and start pursuing them.Keep on checking off things off your list as long as you live because the list should never end.
- Be positive. Is the glass half empty or half full? How about neither? It’s actually all-full – the bottom half is water, the top half is air. It’s all a matter of perception. Take on empowering perceptions, not those that bind you. If you can see the positive sides of every thing, you’ll be able to live a much richer life than others. Purge unnecessary negativity from your life.
- Make your passion a full-fledged career.Stop working in a job you are passionless toward. Quit your job when you are ready to do it full-time.
- Set your goals. After you design your ideal life, set your 5-year, 3-year and 1-year goals. The more specific your goals, the better!
- JUST LOVE YOURSELF!
Second:Get rid of life suckers! and that’s anyone or anything that can disturb your peace of mind. People can be manipulative in so many indirect ways like when you care about them or love them too much they definitely get their own power over you and that’s something you never want ! Learn to love and care in a mindful way !! Too much love will always get you hurt or disappointed or much more worse but mindful love is always healthy and that’s the kind of love you need.
Third: Devote yourself to a higher purpose! Find a cause or something you really believe in and in it’s benefits either to you or to the society and keep on doing it.Give it all your power and time and make it happen because you can do it.
Fourth: Just Love! .. at any and every chance.Never leave an opportunity to love and feel things to the fullest.Even if you are not ready to commit,love. Even if it doesn’t seem logical or right,love.Even when the world disapproves,love. Because believe me at the end that’s what you will regret the most.
Let life be and accept whatever comes your way and see it through.You will be rewarded by happiness,love and magic.